I am making a cheese and fresh/dried fruit platter for a party.
What combinations do you suggest?
Lan-Tien Zhang, Sydney, Australia.
Lan-Tien, here are some ideas. I hope your party goes well.
- L'Edel De Cleron with lavache and sun-dried peaches.
- Brie with packam pears and dried figs.
- Gruyere with oat biscuits, walnuts and honey.
- Brie with Sourdough and baby pickled
- Cheddar with Beurre Bosc pears and muscatel raisins.
- Danish blue cheese with nashi Pears and walnuts.
- Camembert with baguette and sun dried grapes.
- Gorgonzola and fresh pears with Fruit loaf (pictured)
- Morbier with sourdough loaf and cornichons.
- Cheddar with rye sourdough and baby pickled pears.
- Goats cheese with sun dried pears and baguette.
- Pouligny St Pierre with baguette and sun dried grapes.
- Stilton with seville marmalade paste and rye bread.
- Grana Padano with ciabatta, fresh apple & pear slices.
<< Previous Answer Next